Life Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Life Insurance Information
There are many kinds of life insurance, but they generally fall into two categories: term insurance and permanent insurance.
Term insurance is designed to meet temporary needs. It provides protection for a specific period of time (the "term") and generally pays a benefit only if you die during the term. This type of insurance often makes sense when you have a need for coverage that will disappear at a specific point in time. For instance, you may decide that you only need coverage until your children graduate from college or a particular debt is paid off, such as your mortgage.
In contrast, permanent insurance provides lifelong protection. As long as you pay the premiums, and no loans, withdrawals or surrenders are taken, the full face amount will be paid. Because it is designed to last a lifetime, permanent life insurance accumulates cash value and is priced for you to keep over a long period of time.
It's impossible to say which type of life insurance is better because the kind of coverage that's right for you depends on your unique circumstances and financial goals.
But remember, the best way to figure out the amount and type of life insurance that makes sense for your particular situation is to meet with a qualified and licensed life insurance professional.
We offer you a wide variety of products to meet your needs, the needs of your family and the needs of your business. Plans for your family include:
- Select Choice Term Series, offering you a choice of term lengths and coverage amounts and giving you the maximum amount of coverage for your premium dollar.
- Burial Insurance to protect your loved ones from the financial burdens of funeral, burial and final expenses.
- First Step, which provides your children with a base for saving and planning for a lifetime. Coverage is available through age 30, with the option to convert to a permanent life policy at that time.
- Select Choice Juvenile Whole Life prepares your children for the future with low rates and a policy your children can maintain for a lifetime.
We can also help you prepare for your retirement and protect you during periods you can not work due to disability:
- The Income Protector Policy safeguards your income and protects you and your family from the worries of disability.
- Individual Retirement Accounts include both conventional and ROTH, so you can choose the plan that best fits your needs.
- The Preferred Choice Annuity Series offers competitive interest rates and no monthly fees.
- Executive Choice Term Series provides maximum coverage for your premium dollar with a variety of level premium periods, allowing you to tailor your insurance plan to match the needs of your family or business.
- Simplified Incentive Match Plan for Employees (SIMPLE) is a simplified, tax-qualified retirement plan available to employers with less than 100 employees.
- The Business Overhead Expenses Plan offers your business protection in the event that you become disabled.
Call us for additional information at 810-732-5800 about the coverage we can provide.